  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 521 – 540 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Space models by Brandon Grifford

"Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4n381.K32@lugnet.com... (...) thing (...) outmatch (...) Yup. I was impressed the first time I saw it. If you didn't notice, there are two bunks on board, one (dark) picture shows (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.456)

  Re: ZNAP survey

(...) I'm not sure I can be of much help, but here's my two studs' worth. Caution: long post ahead. Most of my integration is based on 'hanging' other assemblies on with Technic clips and axles. The problems I usually encounter stem from the scale (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)

brick, wall
(score: 2.455)

  collection sale [set and part condition/info]

Unfortunately, as I can't use my work emails, I couldn't send this out to everyone, so I'm posting it here in the hope that all can see it. I've listed the parts at the bottom...make an offer on any that sound interesting :) [Price ranges are just (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

brick, wall
(score: 2.454)

  Halloween sets?

Someone who works here at the Uni has just seen my lego posters on the wall of my office and commented that his son got some special orange lego bricks as part of a promotion when he bought a lego set on Halloween? Anyone know what this bonus set (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

brick, wall
(score: 2.454)

  Space Factory translation, part one.

Hi all, Marc Atkin is my hero! He translated the first twenty pics "just for fun". Many many thanks, Marc! So here we are. Sorry for posting just the text here instead of a complete translated gallery, but that would mean two days of work in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.453)

  LEGOLAND(R) California Enters New Dimensions

-from the business wire- 02/28/02 LEGOLAND(R) California Enters New Dimensions With a 4-D Movie & Out-Of-This-World Special Events CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Kids at LEGOLAND will have an out-of-this-world experience with fun special (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.452)

  Space Factory Translation.

(...) with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation. Hope you'll enjoy it. Regards, Fred (URL) FACTORY® I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a frosty factory hall in Billund. I'd expect (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.space) !

brick, dimension
(score: 2.452)

  yellow facet pieces wanted, parts #2462, 2464

I have always called these angled bricks, but the partsref refers to them as facet bricks. Whatever you call them I would like to get a bunch (around 100) in yellow. * <part:2462> Brick 3 x 3 Facet I also need around 30 or so of these in yellow. * (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.452)

  Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 4

Another installment... Tuesday night I went up to Berkely to have dinner with a friend who is in seminary at the Pacific School of Religion. I made a slight mistake in really only allocating an hour for the drive when an hour and a half is really (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

brick, wall
(score: 2.451)

  Re: Weekly What's This Part?

(...) If that brick has a "ruffled" look to the 4 "wall" brick surface (can't remember if the texture is on the inside or outside) then it indeed is a #245. I have this set from the first year it came out (1957), and yes it has a small bulb that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.451)

  Re: Duplo parts?

(...) Take a 3001 (Brick 4x2) and put a 3437 (Duplo Brick 2 x 2) on top. The 3001's studs end at 4 LDU from the edge, and The Duplo brick fits perfectly well on top, and it ends where the 3001 ends. So the Duplo wall must be exactly 4 LDU. Also note (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 2.451)

  FS: Fabuland Parts from many sets

I have the following Fabuland spare parts that I wish to sell (Best offer). One table and chair from 3601 or 3646 or 3660 or 3788 One red umbrella top from 3602 or 3654 or 3659 or 3672 One monkey figure and wheeled cart from 3604 One wheeled cart (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.451)

  weighted drawbridge design

I don't think anybody has used this style drawbridge on any of their castles yet, but it is pretty neat. In socials class, we are studying the middle ages, as well as castles and stuff like that. my teacher, showed us some styles of drawbridges. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.449)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) To make the 17th reply, YOUR MOVIE IS AWESOME! I haven't had a chance to see the original yet (although I have read the book), but your expert use of a camera, and the plotline, made it beyond words. Of course, some people cannot appreciate (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brick, wall
(score: 2.448)

  Re: Duplo parts?

... (...) Regarding this and the wall thickness, I don't have an instrument to accurately measure. I actually scaled the model up on my computer screen until the body matched, then compared the stud height,holding a brick to the screen. I'd love it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 2.448)

  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) Nice work, hope to see some side and rear pictures. I like the 'stone' work around the windows on the side and the front. I would probably move the windows a bit higher up the wall, just from a defence point of view, but I have no idea what (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.447)

  Re: New Part: 3437peye.dat: Duplo Brick 2 x 2 with Eyes Pattern on Two Sides

(...) Thanks- that means a lot coming from someone whose name is all over the parts library. (...) As far as I know, I only did this in a few cases. Specifically, I did it where the points of the eye whites meet the surrounding black ring and where (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, wall
(score: 2.445)

  Cheap Lego at Wally World

For those of you who live near a Wall Mart, I just returned from 2 here in NF where I got 3033's for $12 (thats 8 USD!)- Total price, including HST of 13.60 each (or, 1.15 cents/brick) James P (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

brick, wall
(score: 2.445)

  Warning: Train Motor Stress Cracking

Warning: At a get together last weekend I again noticed something on one of my locomotives that first appeared in 1999: stress cracking of the lower clips on the 9v train motor ends. These clips normally retain the bottom of the train coupler/buffer (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.442)

  Re: LEGO element fonts

(...) Tricky - slopes can only be used in front of a surface, not embedded in a wall (not without leaving gaps). Using bricks and plates embedded in a wall is another option, but the problem here is that horizontal lines can be thin, but vertical (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.442)

More:  Next Page >>