 Organizations / Australia / 1206
1205  |  1207
Subject:
collection sale [set and part condition/info]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:50:10 GMT

Unfortunately, as I can't use my work emails, I couldn't send this out to
everyone, so I'm posting it here in the hope that all can see it. I've
listed the parts at the bottom...make an offer on any that sound interesting :)
[Price ranges are just what I'd LIKE, and are not a minimum price..but are
in $Aus, as this is currently only open to Aus bidders.]

If possible, could anyone interested make their offers [final] by this
coming friday for sets that are not listed as still under construction, as I
intend notifying highest biddders next Saturday.

All bids to go to: whytcross_simmons@bigpond.com.au [and don't worry if you
get an email back from 'Mandy Simmons'...My fiancee set the email account up
under her name.]

With payment, as it's near christmas, I won't be expecting complete payment
this month, and was considering offering a 'lay-by' option. [20% this month,
balance by end of Feb...I may even ship on payment of deposit, depending on
how well I know buyer or whether there's a trusted contact in their area (in
case of default, which I doubt would happen, but better safe than sorry.)]

6507 town dumper
This set is 100% complete.
Preferred asking price range: $6 - $10

6508 town boat
This set is 100% complete. no instructions.
Preferred asking price range: $6 - $10

6530 Town car
This set is 100% complete. No instructions.
Preferred asking price range: $8 - $12

6653 roadside service van
This set is 100% complete, and comes with stickers on drivers side. no
instructions.
Preferred asking price range: $10 - $15

6668 Town mini-skip truck
This set is 95% complete, missing only the string and the black spade. It
comes with a damaged recycle sticker on one side of the bin.
Preferred asking price range: $20 - $25

6769 fort
This set is 99.9% complete, missing only the clear goblet [which I MAY be
able to include from one of my incomplete sets.] As a bonus, this set comes
with its box, and its instructions are in good/excellent condition.
Preferred asking price range: $150 - $200

6809 classic space jetpack and robot.
This set is 100% complete, but the grey computer panel has lost a lot of
printing. No instructions.
Preferred asking price range: $6 - $10

6812 Blacktron 2 buggy
This set is 100% complete.
Preferred asking price range: $6 - $10

6830 futuron ship
This set is 99% complete, missing only 1 white arial. No instuctins are
available.
Preferred asking price range: $10 - $12

6830 futuron ship
This set is 95% complete, missing 2 white arials, and one white wing [3x6].
It is also missing the pilot. No instructions.
Preferred asking price range: $8 - $10

6884 futuron flyer
Currently complete. no instructions
Preferred asking price range: $20 - $25

6884 futuron flyer
Currently complete. instructions in very good condition
Preferred asking price range: $25 - $30

8062 technic 'beginner' set
Currently complete in the crane model. This set can come with case or
without. Instructions in Very good/excellent condition
Preferred asking price range: $80 - $100

8835 technic Forklift
Currently 99.9% complete in the main model form. Only part missing is a
white 2x2 round tile. Instructions are in good-very good codition.
Preferred asking price range: $50 - $75

8838 technic motorbike
this set is 100% complete, and comes with instructions in very
good-excellent condition
Preferred asking price range: $35 - $40

8860 Car chassis
Currently 1000% complete in main model form. This set only has 1 problem...a
shock absorber is currently pinned with a deformed black pin to a technic
beam. I'm hoping to remove it before shipping, but if I can't, i'll include
the beam and pin with the set. Instructions are in good condition.
Preferred asking price range: $100 - $150

8868 technic 'air claw'
This set is complete, and in good working order. It comes with all 4 stckers
for the switches [sticky-taped down, as they came in the collection].
Instructions are in very-good/excellent condition.
Preferred asking price range: $200 - $250

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
6542 forklift needs spring, harbor being built, ship needs 1 dk grey 2x2 radar.
Truck, all crates, trailer,pilots boat complete

6085 missing 1 lt grey 1/2 arch and 1 lt grey torch. i haven't started
looking for minifigs or flags as yet.

6077 missing 1 lt grey corner wall with rock pattern, possibly others [can't
remember] I haven't looked for figs or weapons yet.

6987 missing 1 yellow toothed plate, 4 trans red arials, large black radar,
black letter box, and possibly more.

8024 possibly complete...I haven't started on it yet.

There's also another 1 or 2 technic, and town sets I haven't listed
either.[can't remember set numbers.]

Parts

1 brown boat hull [front] 16 wide
1 brown boat hull [back] 16 wide
1 yellow technic scoop. This is the one from set 8849 and therefore has no
teeth, unlike the modern version.
1 yellow old-style [plastic shaft] pneumatic piston with 1 inlet [no valve].
1 lt grey 2x4 pheumatic valve brick [from mid 80's when pneumatic pistons
only had 1 inlet and no valve.]
2 pneumatic switches
3 pneumatic 't' connectors.
misc technic plates/beams/connectors/axles/pneeumatic hose.
1 grey 9V battery box [technic] has ink marks on one end and end of both sides.
1 9V technic motor.
1 9V wire [about 1 metre long]
Misc plates, bricks,wheels.
Misc mini-figs/parts.