 Local / United Kingdom / 5244
5243  |  5245
Subject:
Halloween sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:06:47 GMT

Someone who works here at the Uni has just seen my lego posters on the
wall of my office and commented that his son got some special orange lego
bricks as part of a promotion when he bought a lego set on Halloween?

Anyone know what this bonus set was/is? All he knows is that it had "a large
white brick with a lego logo on it and some orange bricks"....

Darren