 Local / United Kingdom / 5243
Re: ONE: A Space Odyssey (UK Legomation!) - Old news?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:59:34 GMT

The guy (Tim Drage) that is doing the film needs monkeys (>6). I do not have
all that many, so if anyone does have a few spare - plaese comtact him. This
is your chance to help a monkey leave the hum-drum life of a pirate set and
enter movie stardom.

He is willing to buy them. Mail him at timdrage@my-deja.com

He needs to complete the film by Xmas.

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I'm not sure if this is old news:

ONE: A Space Odyssey
Underpendent Films has been commissioned by Three Sixty Contemporary Arts to
make a Lego movie! This is part of the Twenty, Oh One project, a collection
of 20 one minute films based on Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey. The
films will be shown at the Cameo Cinema, Edinburgh, at one minute past
eight, on the 20th of January, 2001.

More here:
http://surrealist.custard.org/lego/2001/

They also have a complete adventures based film (may not be suitable for kids):
http://surrealist.custard.org/filmindex.html

Scott A