  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 421 – 440 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Smart and Dumb

(...) A lot of it has to do with the image of the wall. Those core 2x4s and 2x2s are the basic LEGO bricks, and to give the wall a core look, the stores always have those on hand. It’s the rare pieces that tend to be rotated out on a bi-monthly (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) Wasteful indeed. I bought 20 copies of Tim Goulds dark red wall (about 112 dark red 1x2 bricks in each). Each time I also rec'd bunch of factory boxes. (which went right into the recycle bin). Interestingly, I ordered these 10 at a time, and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends

Going back to try and cover the stories I missed: David Acts Insane - I really like the wall behind the Philistine king's throne. The "drool" is funny as a LEGO joke, though I'm not sure if it's effective just looking at it as a depiction of the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Wanted: Curved wall panels from set 6416 Poolside Paradise

Based upon this thread (URL) people may have extra of these to trade. I would like the four Clear curved thin-wall panels from one copy of set 6416 Poolside Paradise. I have a lot to offer in trade, but I can start by offering the following: 3 (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: C/T-347 Pioneer

(...) Well, let's see, I'm just about out of red brick, plate, slope and tiles. Spite two trips to the pick a brick and two purchases on bricklink. I found myself emptying drawers out of my drawer system so freed up some space there. Didn't run out (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  My Pick-A-Brick Experience

I had the opportunity to visit the new Chicagoland LEGO store at Woodfield Mall last night. Tim Courtney and Ondrew Hartigan (who both work there but were not on duty) offered to meet me at the store and I met up with them shortly after 7:00. Over (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Latest Additions to the Parts Catalog (as of 5/31/2023)

AM77747 Bar, double: U-shape bent along length with mounting pin <<https://brickshelf...7747.png>> AS9681915 Brick 2 x 2 with ball joint and ball socket (assembled) <<https://brickshelf...1915.png>> AS9682014 Brick 2 x 2 with ball joint and ball (...) (1 year ago, 1-Jun-23, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

I was planning on building 4 towers of this design to be used as the "corner" towers for the town (the wall section connect to the tower to form a 90 degree angle). I was also planning on making towers of a different design to be used alonf the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  HELP!

I hope that someone reading this can please help me with a problem that I am finding difficult to solve. I have completed section 4.3 "Micropro and Oscilaator cct" and confirmed that the oscillator is running. However after section 4.4 "Serial line (...) (28 years ago, 17-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr

(...) Well, I have all the LEGO stores in the database, except for the newest ones, but it's not hard to add them in. However, most of the LEGO stores are "hidden" from view (for now) until I can find someone who can help admin those stores. As I (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) (Snip) (...) Minor philospohical point I had to add.... While everyone is entitled to their beliefs, don't even begin to think that that means all beliefs are equal. Sincerity in one's beliefs doesn't make them correct. I may believe that I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Pixelego Viewer available

(...) Same here, though I was inspired by the portraits in "The Ultimate Lego Book". One thing that's interesting about those pictures is that they're done in three colors (white, black, beige) as opposed to using the full brick palette. Also, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: How much (%) of your collection do you use at one time?

Mookie wrote in message ... (...) Your not the only strange one :) I would not use 99.9% of my collection (...) I also keep my sets pernamently made up, approx 600 sets (300+ of them Town) plus about 60 of My Own Creations (and growing). I have (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) No, nothing missed. In the back of my head, I've been thinking about a Santa castle display with Christmas train to go around the tree this year (with the way I build, I should have started last spring on it). The twins were to be Santa's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard update

BINGO! MEGA BLOCKS: Battleship or USS Kittyhawk. Looking at that big orange thingy on the table, the black tube has at one end a 1/1 modified square grey plate with a single peg sticking out one side. If I'm not mistaken, that is a clone (Ritvik) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs Saul

Hey Brendan, Another great outing. Pin the spear on the minstrel - I like the inset pillars on the wall of Saul's main hall. Also, the spear decoration is a nice idea, but I'm not 100% on the execution. I wish the clips for the third and fifth (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat

Hey Brendan, Trying to get caught up. Eye gouger - Interesting throne for Hanun; there are some pieces I don't recognize there. The shaved beards work well (brasso or photoshop?). Aramaens - Some good action shots as always. My favorite image here (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Couldn't resist

(...) I didn't necessarily mean in space. I was just talking about liquids in general (on Earth, in an atmosphere). Clearly if you're trying to push your way through something, a gas is easier than a liquid, which is easier than a solid. But, this (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  parts list reference.

here is a parts list we can use for ldraw.org, just need to be updated. LEGO&#174 LDraw Lgeo <u>Number Description Number Number </u> Homemaker Bookcase 2 x 4 x 4 1 lg_0001 Homemaker Drawers 4 x 4 x 4 2 lg_0002 Homemaker Drawer 4 x 4 x 2 3 lg_0003 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) William, Thanks for the suggestion. Very cheap prices... but I'm afraid their shipping is too high. If I ordered 1 1X1 brick, I would pay $10! I'm thinking of buying from Old Lego Sets and Parts in Germany, not as much bulk but more variety at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.032)

More:  Next Page >>