 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6205
Wanted: Curved wall panels from set 6416 Poolside Paradise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 15:42:14 GMT

Based upon this thread
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4008
some people may have extra of these to trade.

I would like the four Clear curved thin-wall panels from one copy of set
6416 Poolside Paradise.

I have a lot to offer in trade, but I can start by offering the following:
3 new/never used 1x4x3 Pink/DarkPink windows complete--frames, mullions, and
shutters

Here is my stuff to trade
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=5816

Alternately, I may be interested in a complete set of 6416 if someone is
willing to give one up.

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....