  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: rtlToronto 8 Poster Available

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GB3Kwr.B4r@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) on (...) It's on my cubicle wall first thing Monday morning! This one is great. I love the "Stock Up." phrase, with the shelves. :) (...) :) Iain (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Hyperion is complete

(...) Standing ovation.... I am speechless. Truly I am. Jeb, you have outdone yourself, again! :^O WOW! I personally would have prefered no fish eye lens, but I still saw a lot of detail. I really liked how you included the upper sub-light engines - (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Carrier montage

(...) That is, like, rad. It's *good*. It's *poster* good. I want this on my wall! (...) That was pretty cool. You're cashing in on some good karma past-due, eh, Dan? :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Set inventory for 6094

(...) That's it! Didn't look hard enough. . . OK, I was confused because PartsRef naming conventions appear to have changed. I think it's a good change, but it would be more obvious if Castle Walls and Castle Wall Corners were moved from the Castle (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the 40th H & R Train Show...

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at the 40th H & R Trains Show, March 30, 31 and April 1, 2001 in Pinellas Park, Florida. See (URL) for more info. The 30ft X 12ft layout will feature Dennis’ Town, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) I would agree...BUT my fav. concerts to listen to are the ones which I went to...the visions of Sarah singing in LA at Universal Studios, casting a shadow on the opposite wall...and the _music_ from that concert. (No, I am _not_ obsessed :) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Yep, the Grand Admiral stopped by for a preliminary inspection. (...) When I first completed the main body of the ship (hangerbay, engines, etc) I picked it up, carried it to the next room to show my wife, and shook it back and forth fast (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: A Whole New Breed of Tank Car

Hi Chris, ... ooh, I like the looks of that. Maybe we should consider adding a manta ray into the mix as well. Hmmmmmmm. Sadly, I haven't quite worked out the exploding aquarium glass yet, either. I'm still butting my head against the wall trying (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Megan's Law, and its implications

(...) Hmm, does that never mean that the parent has an obligation to support the child if the child loses his/her job in a layoff after attaining self sufficiency? How is this modified when rape is involved? How do we hold the rapist responsible for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Wall construction - 1xN or 2xN?

(...) A 2x wall built from two layers of 1x's allows you to have different colors on the inside and outside, and allows you to block light coming through cracks by staggering the layers. The layers tend to separate on large walls, though, unless you (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: good storage idea for lego

(...) Are these the (usually) blue bins? I use these, they're not my idea of the perfect Lego storage container, but after much trial and error with other things these are the best that I've found. These come in various sizes, 5, 10, 25, 60, 63 and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  My 5 Most Wanted Pieces

I need the following to complete some sets. Will buy or trade. 1 blue 4x8 trailer LDraw 817 1 red 3x4 tail wedge LDraw 2399 1 gray 2x2 round plate lift piece LDraw 2376 1 white wind surfing mast 4 white 1x2x1 side wall panel Send me your want list (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)

(...) I've been trying to come up with a decent use for those divers half-wall panels with portholes for a while now (my mouseclops fighter being the best I've managed...), so kudos for that; I really wasn't expecting that they were actually (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  !Incredible Values!

I fear the time has come when I can no longer morally keep my secret hunting grounds to myself. How does this sound? Polar Base $16 Snow Speeder $10 City Centre $21 Dino Research Compound $21 Sound too good to be true? Believe it or not, when I left (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: My schedule for Tomorrow.

(...) Great! All this *early* help is much appretiated by those that have offered to do it. I know it is a big sacrifice and really wasn't expecting so many people to offer help. We should have 4 or 5 people almost right at 2pm which will be great. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Wellllll... If I read you right, you mean those 2x2 *corner* pieces, smaller at the bottom, bigger at the top, that were rare until R2 and 3PO landed in LEGO? What I mean is there are *4* white ones in 7106 Droid Escape (Star Wars LEGO) that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  7317 Aero Tube Hangar

I don't know if any of you have laid hands on these, but they are now plentiful in sunny SoCal. So here's my review (1-10 grading scale) of a just completed 7317 LoM set: <Attractiveness (or reason I cared to get one)> -9- This set reminded me of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.reviews)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set

It was a fairly obvious idea but one I had to make and it was a lot of fun making the set. Thank god for bulk purchases of the B&W tiles 2x2 from LD. And some timely purchases of blue slope 45 2x2s. LMKWYT ! (URL) most fun of course was the rook (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun) !!

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Mir Gone Wrong - Another Timmy Story

NEWSFLASH !! This shots were taken of a terrible accident at the Great Wall of China involving several tourists including the well known Timmy. It seems that the Mir Spacestation did not have a controlled re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere as (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.fun) !

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Honestly, I can't leave you kids alone for a second!!

Well, that was an interesting trip... Since this thread only has 51 messages, and since I just happen to like the number 52... :-P Anyway, just got back from Scotland (no, really) and boy is the engine in my LEGO spaceship I whipped up for the trip (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.457)

More:  Next Page >>