Subject:
!Incredible Values!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:01:18 GMT

I fear the time has come when I can no longer morally keep my secret hunting
grounds to myself.  How does this sound?

Polar Base                  $16
Snow Speeder                $10
City Centre                 $21
Dino Research Compound      $21

Sound too good to be true?  Believe it or not, when I left today, the store
still had at least one of each of these values on the shelves!  They
clearanced sets in January and prices have been dropping ever since,
although the newest prices aren't marked.  You'll have to use the scanner to
verify.

Wipe that drool off your keyboard, please.

So, you ask, WHERE IS IT?  The Super KMart at 7 Mile and Meyers in NW
Detroit.  About 2-1/2 miles east of the Southfield Fwy, a mile east of the
Lodge, or several miles west of I-75.  The clearance stuff is on a big set
of temporary shelves at the east end of toys.  Toys are on the back (south)
wall, so the rack is on the right side as you face the back of the store.
Some of the boxes are pretty shelfworn by this point, but most look intact.
There are other values too--Sith Infiltrator, Gungan Sub, etc.  Mission
Command and Amazon Ancient Ruins for $48 each (for some reason, the 1999
sets' discounts haven't increased as time goes by).

So how much have I bought?  Don't ask.  Don't even ask.  I will say that the
shelf is starting to look kind of bare... yet between my visits, it doesn't
look like anyone touches it!!! =)

Peter