Re: !Incredible Values!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:57:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
I fear the time has come when I can no longer morally keep my secret hunting
grounds to myself.  How does this sound?

Polar Base                  $16
Snow Speeder                $10
City Centre                 $21
Dino Research Compound      $21

Two comments:
1. In light of what's going on in some other newsgroups, I assure you this
is NOT an April Fools joke.
2. By City Center, I meant Highway Construction Set.  Ooops.

Peter