 Castle / Ninja / 129
128  |  130
Subject:
Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:19:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It was a fairly obvious idea but one I had to make and it was a lot of
fun making the set.  Thank god for bulk purchases of the B&W tiles 2x2
from LD.  And some timely purchases of blue slope 45 2x2s. LMKWYT !

The most fun of course was the rook which is my newest "super" microfig
scale 3 donjon japanese castle.  Microfigs have grown on me since I
made some for my Great Wall of China microfig village backdrop.

Special thanks to Marc Nelson, Jr. who graciously shared his nagatina
construction idea.  Lugnet is full of such nice people.
This chess set will probably be appearing in a brickbay shop near you
soon !
KK