 Castle / Ninja / 131
Re: Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
It was a fairly obvious idea but one I had to make and it was a lot of
fun making the set.  Thank god for bulk purchases of the B&W tiles 2x2
from LD.  And some timely purchases of blue slope 45 2x2s. LMKWYT !

Wow, that is great! I just love lego-chess sets, I've already made two of my
own, and I love seeing what other people come up with. <smile> That one is
reeeeally nice.

The most fun of course was the rook which is my newest "super" microfig
scale 3 donjon japanese castle.  Microfigs have grown on me since I
made some for my Great Wall of China microfig village backdrop.

Yeah, I like them for the amount of things and details you can push into
such small space...

This chess set will probably be appearing in a brickbay shop near you
soon !

Cool! Good luck sharing it!

-Shiri