  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3061 – 3080 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) It took awhile to load, but it was worth the wait = ) I recently ponderd a similar color scheme for an asian style building...I think the white w/ green trim is a good idea...definitely not the usual gray + black, etc. I think layered plates (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Forestman's... Place. -- MOC

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwozD9.JMB@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) In (...) Thanks, and yes they are garage door pieces. Initially I was trying without the garage door pieces, but rather just using a teeter-totter-thing (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  guns vs. household cleaners vs. gamers (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?)

(...) firearms. (...) I do know of a young woman filling an electric Uzi-style squirtgun with bleach and using to deface people. But I agree that it's pretty rare. But, people lobbying/arguing/whining against guns invariably say that it's for the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) technique pegs (...) OK. I've seen pegs used for utility on large buildings, but I just wondered why you used them on a small wall. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: new Megabloks ProBuilder pages

(...) The elevators don't actually work very well. Megabloks don't have any pieces with slots like Lego does, so the designer had to fake it using plates and some of their 2 x 2 double-sided pieces (plate with lugs on both sides). There are a bigger (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Parts For Trade

As a result of too many <set:1186>, I've got a heap of misc. parts for trade. I'll html a list sometime in the future but for now I'll just post teh info here. I've also included a short want list so if you've got what I'm after and want what I've (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) I never actually rebuilt the walls... just twice took out one big piece to put in a design element (the 6-wheel and the picture in Rose's room) and I'll be doing that one more time (don't tell - but I forgot to put a 6-wheel in Rose's room! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Wanted: parts

Here is my current list of parts the I want. LEGO Parts and Sets: NEEDED: Classic Yellow Castle accessories: shield with red sticker with cross, black visor, shield with purple sticker with yellow clubs Black bullet helms and black flared neck helms (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Why we won't see the Emperor...

Ok. I can almost guarantee we won't see a set in 2001 with Emperor Palpatine in it. As I was getting ready for work this morning, I happened to be looking at the box for the "darth" minifig pack. On the top of the card (the bit that would let it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

I just uploaded pictures of my latest train creation. I modeled the P42DC Amtrac locomotive seen here: (URL) originally tried to duplicate the color scheme in that picture but it look so good. Instead I used the classic 4558 color scheme: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains) !

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

(...) Castle tends to be what you make of it, its a part of the beauty of LEGO :^) (...) I believe that the Knights Kingdom stuff is a good supplement to my other Castle stuff, which ranges from some scattered Crusaders and Black Falcons thru a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: New part (in progress): 6085

(...) It's looking good, Bram! Unfortunately, to be exactly accurate, all you can do is to inline and chop away. Depending on how sharp the angle is, you can try the 1-4cyls.dat and 1-4cyls2.dat primitives, to see how they fit. But they won't be (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Looks very nice. Damn, I would LOVE to blow that up sometime in a Brikwars game. Too bad I am in DC. I have the Brikwars itch and no one to scratch it with. Well, that didn't sound so nice. You know what I mean. :) (Imagines a squad coming (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Preview: LUGNET T-Shirts, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs

(...) That would be fun -- do you know of (or have any experience with) places that print high-quality stickers? The ones we send with the membership packets are printed on an HP DeskJet and cut on a paper cutter, so we don't yet have a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Blacktron Attacker Ant

Fantastic! I can't believe how much it really looks like an ant!! I'm getting flashbacks of the robotic ants used in Rocket Robinhood and the Dimension 5 episodes of the 60's Spiderman cartoon. Truly organic, and the colour scheme....right on. Any (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.503)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  GST - first taste test

Dateline: Penrith (NSW) 01/07/2000 11amish Just done the usual rounds, Grace Bros were just starting on Lego repricing, so without a hand scanner, there was not much point in a price survey - I shall return. Target - shelf tickets were newish, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) I found the following: Imperial Grand Prix,Dark forest dash,Magma Moon Marathon(both of them),Desert adventure dragway(both entrances),Tribal island trail(both of them),Ice planet pathway (I think),Royal knights raceway(the 3 white bricks near (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: My Brickfest Pirate Game Pictures

Steve Jackson wrote in message ... (...) Of course all the people who posted their pictures must also be thanked, I just searched them out and added commentary. I still need to finish processing the web cam pictures, I'll be referencing a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

wall
(score: 1.503)

  Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE

(...) Thanks! I just took a measurement, and it's 499 studs including the chrysanthemum on the bow. The scale of the ship is about 1/60, so if a minifig is 1/35, it's definitely compressed. (...) Oooh, Leyte Gulf. (The reason for the joke is that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

measurement
(score: 1.502)

More:  Next Page >>