 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 16
Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 01:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.racers, David Wendt writes:
Anyone know if all the courses have shortcuts?
I found most of them by following Veronica.

I found the following:
Imperial Grand Prix,Dark forest dash,Magma Moon Marathon(both of them),Desert
adventure dragway(both entrances),Tribal island trail(both of them),Ice planet
pathway (I think),Royal knights raceway(the 3 white bricks near the wall too!),
Amazon adventure alley,adventure temple trail,I don't know the names:Alien
one,Pirate one.

I have yet to GET TO Rocket Racer Run,I NEED to find a shortcut on the fright
knight one.I said I think for Ice Planet Pathway because it has shields on the
time race.Mabey it's a shield activated door like on Magma Moon Marathon