 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 21
Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:02:22 GMT

Do you know a place where you can get all the maps (they are only up for a
second when the level loads)???

In lugnet.games.lego.racers, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.games.lego.racers, Nick Cameron wrote:

... I NEED to find a shortcut on the fright
knight one.

Yeah, I can't figure that one out, either.  I *see* the shortcut on the
map, but I don't know how to get in.  It probably has something to do with
the stone arches (big brooms?) you drive through, but who knows?

Steve