  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3041 – 3060 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

Shiri, Here's a few pics of my building area: (URL) use Plano tackle boxes for storing my specialty parts. Technic stuff goes in ZAG containers (the blue and red ones on the table). I also have my mini-figs in one drawer of the larger ZAG (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: The missing arch

(...) Yep, such a warm welcome it is. (...) these pages, or make your links to them from your main page a bit more obvious? Just a bit... (Or maybe I'm reading all the wrong groups ;-) (...) Guess I am. I think I'll take Bram's suggestion to leave a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  (canceled)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) He succeeded too. If only it were that simple... (...) Neither am I, but it has to be in a controlled and mature way. From the sounds of it some people would rather rewrite their kiddies wall mounted picture- alphabet to include things like "G (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  The missing arch

(since this is .arch, it's only natural that there should be arch questions here, no? ;-) While building my 5571, early this year, my eye caught on one specific design using arches: (the yellow frame in this step: (URL) thought that using a few (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I really like it! The reasoning behind having a multicolored castle is very well thought out I think! It gives a great excuse to have a non-gray castle! I also really like your backdrop. The waterfalle a BURP cliff looks GREAT! As for the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Got my order wrong (was Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!)

I didn't get them myself. I'd like to see them posted somewhere as well. I like the fact that they seem to be making things that aren't available in any sets at all. I could easily be wrong, but I don't remember the clear 1x4x3 thin wall pieces (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)

(...) planet (...) the (...) am (...) After the craters shooting lava right when you first see the first 2 arches with lights (red&blue) turn left slowly so you go up a little higher than the main track. You should be behind & left of the arches go (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Possible ways for LA to increase sales

With LA's insistence that lego doesn't seem to see well down here, and legos emphasis on breaking each set down into seperate packaging within a main package, wouldn't it make more sense for TLG to return to modular design. To do this, all they need (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) I think I would have a differance of oppinion with you on the degree of slope in the peek. First it is the wrong part if what they are shipping is the low slope peek and 2 I would say for me the medium slope peek can NOT be used in most cases (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: train windows

Brian Lanning wrote in message ... (...) way, (...) we (...) we (...) that (...) More specifically, what name do we call these things that will get some mundanes interested in buying them? I mean, what mundane is going to buy something called a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: what is the min production run #?

(...) Hey Gary, don't wait for LEGO Direct on those babies-- order from Poindexter Direct! He's got more of those than TLC does! (...) Everyone forgets about my favorite window-- the 1x2x2 clear and/or light blue thin wall! You can go back to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: train windows

I said: (...) and I meant to footnote it but forgot. I first heard this term in the Wall Street Journal in a McDonalds article. The WSJ is not searchable so I can't prove it. However I did find it on an anti-McDonalds site: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

(...) Take a look at Mike's Great Eastern Wall...if you were hesitant about Ninja and other castle elements...take a look at a great integration of both = ) John (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) themselves (...) IMO, good thoughts actually. Realistically, we really wouldn't want a place that escape pods were clustered, unless they were near a place that routinely held a good amount of people. (...) No, not yet. At least not that I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Wilson, man, you rock! I love it! First, the cool looking cave. Then the fireball attack. Then the background shot. Then the Wall spell. Then the Quake spell. Oh, man, that is some sweetness! I like how you interperated FF spells into it; the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: FS: 300 minifigs - star wars, castle, ninja, wild west, town, etc

(...) Well, just about everyone wanted to see my wants list, so here it is... minifigs: skeletons black falcons (black,blue,white falcon motif) wolfpack (brown,black wolf motif) royal knight (white torso, blue arms) imperial soldiers (blue/french) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) I assume that avoid confusion, the new parts will get new set numbers? I hope that especially the more useful of the "wrong" elements will stay in production? (I am referring mainly to the extremely useful, hoped-for since the demise of large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) Well, you've had lots of good responses, and I've talked about how I store my LEGO before, but like Larry, I like to hear myself talk so... People have suggested the Plano boxes. These are nice, but go to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.504)

  News from LEGO Direct

I have been swapping some e-mail with one of the folks at LEGO Direct and they asked me to post the following on their behalf as one of their folks is having trouble registering with LUGNET. Mike ------ Hello, As you all are probably aware of by (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.504)

More:  Next Page >>