 Castle / 5021
Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
I'd posted a couple weeks back at the beginning of summer term about my
Unfinished Castle that I'd gotten some time to work on, and having borrowed
my brother's geek camera, I took some pictures of it.

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/foxtrot/castle.html

I really like it!

The reasoning behind having a multicolored castle is very well thought out I
think! It gives a great excuse to have a non-gray castle!

I also really like your backdrop. The waterfalle a BURP cliff looks GREAT!

As for the monotony, maybe you could break it up with plants? Maybe add some
vines to the wall itself, as well as a variety of different trees and bushes in
front? Or maybe a little shack or shed outside so that there's some texture to
the surrounding area. Gray walls ARE boring,  know. Any wall of a single color
is pretty boring. MAYBE you could put a hole in the wall and have some vassals
working on it, repairng an accident from a dragon summoning experiment gone
terribly, terribly wrong (bits of dragon strewn about and what not?)

Keep up the good work!

Matt

P.S. Incidentally, I find some fabulous(?) ideas occur at 2:00 in the morning
under the influence of Mountain Dew as well.....