 Castle / 5020
5019  |  5021
Subject:
Pictures of my Unfinished Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:53:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd posted a couple weeks back at the beginning of summer term about my
Unfinished Castle that I'd gotten some time to work on, and having borrowed
my brother's geek camera, I took some pictures of it.

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/foxtrot/castle.html

People on slow connections beware, there's a half dozen 1024x768ish images
on that page-- I'll eventually thumbnail 'em and link in the full-size
picture from the thumbnail, but that hasn't happened yet.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <