 General / 19272
19271  |  19273
Subject:
Disaster strickes Launch Command!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:48:34 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Disaster strickes Launch Command!!

(...) Actually I think what you need are stronger shelves ;-). Sorry had to pipe in. I can't really help with your problem though. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Disaster strickes Launch Command!!

(...) Yes. I think a number of LC sets use it. Check brickshelf. Check the shuttle assembly instructions first, I bet it's there. ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)