 General / 19273
Re: Disaster strickes Launch Command!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:51:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jamie Obrien writes:
Gday Gday (agghhhhh!), the damn cat has once again brought down the
Launch Command shelf, and Ice Planet with it!!!! I've spent the last
few days putting stuff back together (not really into to be honest)
but i have a piece left over i can't place! It's a 1x2x2 white thin
wall. I though it may have come from Launch Command because of its
colour (u!!) but still can't find the any set it might belong to. Do
any of the Launch Command or Ice Planet have an 1x2x2 white thin wall
pieces. This is going to drive me crazy.

I really need a Jump!

Actually I think what you need are stronger shelves ;-).

Sorry had to pipe in.  I can't really help with your problem though.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: