  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 281 – 300 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

(...) jerremy ~ i've sorted by color since day one, and it's the only way to go-go, baby! after color division, i go brick, plate, slope, with plates divided into large (a 4x4 plate being the smallest of these) and small (including all 2x). reds (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.566)

  update: AuctionV advanced

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 19 Sept 99: I was asked about precedence when bids are for the same amount and whether the top (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) This is indeed a milestone, and I am thrilled to see these things occur. However, after considering the subject of this new openness I am neither quite as surprised nor quite as optimistic as would seem to be warranted. Why? What these events (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.565)

  FT: Instructions - Space, Castle, Pirate, Town, + Technic

Greetings all, My many FOTW's at the two used toy shops near me have resulted in quite a long list of instruction booklets which I do not need. They are listed below, grouped together by theme. If you are interested, e-mail me with your requests. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.564)

  Re: Making Fake Pieces?

(...) Another fan of large projects (and there are quite a few these days :) As a LEGO purist I cannot condone the mutilation of LEGO parts in model construction, but it is your LEGO, and farbeit for me to tell you what to do with it. I can offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.564)

  My Analysis of the 2000 Sets

Well, lets start at the begining! *Please direct replies to the appropriate places(Star Wars to .starwars, etc.)* *Soccer* 3401 - Not much to recommend this set, IMO. I doubt I'll get it. 3403 - Looks decent, 8 seats is good, as are the 6x8 slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.564)

  4x2ReVu: 6987 Message Intercept Base

All is not well at the Obeejw satellite moon base. What started out as an experiment in the isolation lab has gone terribly awry as a strange orange-grey mold is released from its vacuum canister and begins spreading throughout the lab at an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.563)

  Re: info on pneumatics

Hi All Thanks for all the great info on pneumatics. I'm just playing around with a few of the ideas, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything good. I found a source for tubing. The RS catalogue contains Silicon tubing of 3 m length, with a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

brick, wall
(score: 2.563)

  4x2ReVu: 6894 Invader

He almost made it out of the city. If it wasn't for the fact that Blacktron industries were under investigation for subversive activities with off world forces, the patrolling police unit would have never pulled his ship over. But now, at a floating (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.562)

  S3 Trio3D & XFree86?

Anyone out there have any luck getting an AGP S3 Trio3D (86C366) to work with XFree86 & RHL 6.1? It's supposed to be supported by XFree86-3.3.5[1] but I'm running into a brick wall... --Todd [1] (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brick, wall
(score: 2.562)

  Re: Wireless Robots

(...) reliable (...) you (...) Would you consider making the RIS perform the check or just sending a verbatim copy of what it gets to the sender (two way radio) and making the PC check that the information was sent OK. I know that a bad packet from (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Cool Pieces!

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) it (...) Having just played with the Scala kitchen I got from S@H, I'll shed some light on the Scala "flower stud". This stud is normal height, but fills a 2x2 stud area. There is a circle in the center which a tube (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.scala)

brick, wall
(score: 2.560)

  RE: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Mike, You are right on with your comments. I usually think of a brick as a 2Xanything as they are proportioned like a cement brick and a beam as a 1Xanything as in roofing beam but I'll try to use the standard terminology. If I had a few hours I'd (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 2.560)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) I think those narrow arched windows are supposed to be arrow slit, though not crosslet. In the original castle these were just 1 brick wide holes in the castle wall, but were clearly arrow slits. When Lego made the wall piece and put an arc (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.559)

  Re: Blue Bear (Frame Tech)

(...) -Snip- (...) -Snip- Hello Marco, when I completed the main body components I took some pictures before I started to cover up the frame work. So you are/he/she/they/mini-fig is are in luck! I even optimized the photos and they are all around or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.559)

  Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and December )

I am planning on bringing a bunch of town stuff like 1592 6383 the crane part of 730 the crane from the 8888 expert builder 6684 6390 (again) 6395 (full loop race track) Some classic space stuff 6861 6951 6929 6846 6804 I also have a bunch of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 2.559)

  WAS: Gold Tap Inn

Hello everyone and thanks for all the feedback on my last posting! I've been away from the computer for the past couple days so I wasn't able to answer all of the replies it produced, hence I'm doing it all at once here. In the next week I will post (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) Yeah, space management is always nuts in large ships--although I haven't built any over 100 studs yet (I save the truly giant sizes for the 300-stud WWI surface ships)--and somehow the fact that a wall needs to be a brick wide consterns me. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.558)

  - - - Parts needed

Following is a list of parts I need to finish various pirate sets I am working on. I have lots of stuff for trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Any help would be appreciated. Timbo 1 brown washtub/crows-nest (6260) head from the green armada (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.558)

  Re: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Not to nit pick too much, but I feel we would be helped if we standardized the terms a bit. I think that there are some elements that are referred to differently than "industry standard" that I have commented on. If I can get to the Decemer meeting, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.db.brictionary)

brick, wall
(score: 2.558)

More:  Next Page >>