 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3535
3534  |  3536
Subject:
- - - Parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:38:28 GMT

Following is a list of parts I need to finish various pirate sets I am
working on.  I have lots of stuff for trade at:

www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/sale.htm

Any help would be appreciated.

Timbo

1 brown washtub/crows-nest (6260)

head from the green armada figure (6281)
pirate torso with purple vest and head
red armada minfig with purple stripes on torso, head
1 brown backpack (pirate style)
4 yellow small wheel hubs/cannon wheels
3 1x2x5 black pillar/bricks
2 sets of 4 coins
1 black 7x7 quarter octagon battlement piece
1 black 6x12 plate
2 gray 1x16 bricks
1 clear goblet
1 1x4x2 black lattice fence
2 gray 1x8 technic plates with 6 studs and rounded ends with holes
2 1x8x3 black looped fence/railing
1 6x8 black plate
1 black 1x6 technic plate with 4 studs and rounded ends with holes
4 1x4 brown log bricks
5 1x2 brown log bricks
2 gray 1x12 bricks
2 black 1x8 tiles
1 black 2x10 brick
1 black 6x8 plate with red trap door (4x6)
1 gray 4x4 plate with 5 hinge notches on edge
7 black 1x3 inverse low slopes
1 blank yellow minifig head
1 gold crown
2 black 1x16 bricks
1 black 8x8 lattice plate
2 red 1x1 bricks with side stud
4 gray 4x4 quarter circle bricks
1 1x1x5 black brick/pillar
1 dark gray triangle BURP
4 3 leaf green plants
4 gray 1x1 plates with horizontal side clip
1 black 1x1 plate with vertical side clip
2 black 1x1 rounds
1 white 3x3 angled brick
2 gray 1x1 bricks
1 black 1x2 plate with "L" hook on side
1 red 2x2 top to a gray 1x2 hinge brick
7 gray 1x2 tiles with side wall (1 high)
1 brown rope bridge

2 black 3x3x6 castle corner walls with gray stones Trading for (6270)
2 brown tall rigging pieces
1 large black 10x10 quarter octagon plate with square cutout Trading for
1 brown washtub Trading for
4 brown cannon wheels Trading for 2
2 green 2x2 round plates Trading for
1 40 coins

2 gray 1x1 cones (6246)
1 gray 3x4 thin wall
1 black 1x1 tile

1 blue 16x32 baseplate (6263)
1 red imperial admiral torso

Sails and instructions for the Renegade Runner (6268)
1 black 1x4 to 2x2 bracket (from 6268 mast)