 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3534
Re: 8480 for $330 ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:39:18 GMT

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ...
The Lego Outlet Store in VA (and probably GA) has them for $89.
www.thetoystore.com with shipping and all (even in bulk) would be about $85 • and
take a month to arrive, no thanks. :)

Don't forget, the VA outlet store will ship!  Even with shipping from the
LEGO outlet store in VA, the price would still be under $100.  It would take
less than a week to receive as well.  In my opinion, time tends to be more
important than money, so I'd pay the extra $15 to get it sent from the
outlet store.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh