 Marketplace / Auctions / 3454
Re: 8480 for $330 ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 03:14:57 GMT

And when those run out Zany Brainy has a bazillion of them in each
store at $149, although they have been known to spontaneously drop
prices on big items from time to time.

KL

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Loch writes:
I believe the LEGO outlet store in Potomac Mills Mall, VA has these
for $89.  I don't know how many they have but I was there earlier
this week and the stock on display was dwindling.

KL

In lugnet.market.auction, Tamyra Teed writes:
I can get this new in box at a store I stopped in the other day.. if
anyone wants them. let me know. They were 159.00 plus tax, plus
shipping, if you really need to have one mail me. Though be forewarned,
I'd need the money first :( I don't have the budget to pick them up
before hand.  And I can't say how long they'll be there either.. It's
probably an act fast if you really want them type thing. If I recall
correctly, there were at least 4 of them.
LMK
Tamy

I'm also adding Buy-Sell-Trade to this followup just incase someone in
that group would want one...

Peter Callaway wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Loch writes:
I can't believe this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=204032544

I guess someone really just HAD to have THAT one!

KL

If only they knew about www.thetoystore.com they could have saved a packet.
Even without the "mega savings" mistake of the other day it's still a good
buy. The shipping is the only killer (and what's stopping me, along with • the
exchange rate!)

Pete Callaway

--
Keep on Bricken'