Subject:
Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and December )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:28:02 GMT

I am planning on bringing a bunch of town stuff like
1592
6383
the crane part of 730
the crane from the 8888 expert builder
6684
6390 (again)
6395 (full loop race track)

Some classic space stuff
6861
6951
6929
6846
6804

I also have a bunch of Paradisa stuff.  I have put the lighthouse and the
two store restaurant together.  If I have time I'll put together some of the
other stuff.

Also I have two or three of the 6384 or there abouts fire houses/police
stations with the garage doors.

If anyone is interested I'll bring back in the larger scale single store
victorian that I brought to the last meeting.

Also some train stuff which includes
the twisted time train (motorized)
Casey Junior

Since most of the stuff I had was cobbled back together from thrift store
finds and ebay purchases most of the sets I have are missing a piece or two.
Because of this anyone I am interested in trading parts with anyone and
everyone.  If you let me know ahead of time I can bring stuff that people
want but I can't bring everything because it won't fit in the van.

Below is a list of parts I need
2X6 trans blue roof hinged roof plate
4X4 grey plate wing with notch
1X4 white beam with classic space vertical striping
2X2 white control panel slopes
1X2 white beam with classic space logo
2X3 grey reverse slopes
6X6 grey reverse slope cockpit base
1X4 white space shuttle bay doors
    white space shuttle tail
2X3 white horizontal angles
2X4 white half circle top plates
    black medium size cones
    blue slanted window
    trans red shield
2X2 blue reverse slope computer monitor
    opaque blue windshield
    grey claws
    blue rocket tail with fins
2X2 black double peaked roof brick
1X8 yellow arch
1X6 yellow arch
1X4 yellow arch
    black window frames
2X2X3 yellow corner slopes
2X2X3 yellow slopes
3X3 black horizontal diagonal beams
1X4 black arches
1X2 black inverse slopes
    cannons
1X8 black arch
1X1 black cylinders
    yellow winches
2X2 red plate with half circle hole attachment
3X4 corner slope
1X8 red beam with GARAGE word
    garage doors
1X2 any color slotted pieces for garage doors
    large grey wings with notches
    grey gun/trumpet/space attachment without slope
    black boat bottoms (small boats)
    brown oars
    sail from sea serpent
    grey tiny rocket with fins
1X8 blue top plates
1X2 white top plate with digital clocks
1X1 yellow top plate with numbers
1X1 black beam with number
2X2 white top plate with large arrow
    blue falcon flags
    white tiny rocket with fins
    main street flats for crane
1X4 white top plate with red danger hash marks
1X5 white beam with SHELL word
1X2 white beam with Shell symbol
    white car door with Shell symbol
1X4X3 clear thin wall with police word
    windows with white striping

There is probably more.

Let me know what you need and I'll try to get it together for tomorrow.
Sorry this is so late but atleast I have the list typed up for the December
meeting.  Maybe I can borrow Tom's web page and patch together a web page
with actuall pictures instead of these bad descriptions.

Janet

-