  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sensor Reliability

In lugnet.robotics, Dave Baum writes: [regarding the accuracy of the LEGO temperature sensor] (...) My recent experience with the rotation sensor led me to two conclusions: the RAW values measured by the RCX are significantly affected by both (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Town Wall

In lugnet.castle, Joachim Probst writes: <snip> (...) Joachim, I really like your wall system quite a bit. All the modular city/town walls that have been appearing are all very interesting. I especially like how you used castle wall pieces without (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Technic wheels

(...) Tyres/hubs from sets 5571 and 5563. Not used yet in any technic set, but it's quite a "technic" style tyre/hub couple I think, at least more than 13x24 model team ones, having pin holes rather than axle holes. (these model team tyres looks (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

(...) on (...) I lived for 1/2 year in England in 1981. I was 11 years old. At this time I got to see, touch, and experience the LEGO 12volt trains that LEGO USA was, and had been, denying availability in the USA. I was awestruck. I simply couldn't (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

(...) Yep-- that's about the most accurate "even" measurement you can make (despite the fact that I typically use 7mm per minifig foot in my ever stubbornness). Makes minifigs about 1.75m tall and almost 5'9", whereas "average" human height is about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!

Morgan, (...) Indeed. I would like to see what crew will be in the MF. I hope, if they have Chewie, it isn''t some Gasgano monstrosity. (...) Yes, we have had this discussion numerous times here, and in other newsgroups. It is not bad for what they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: New 2002 Belville Sets

(...) lol. I just assumed this was a *different* fairytale castle/kingdom. Or maybe it's in a parallel dimension, where kings live much longer than in our world. Notice the counterpart to the witch from the previous product line. Obviously, a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

dimension
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Blacktron Base 6987

(...) Aah, too bad you don't have an extra castle wall corner.... I have an odd number of those, and do have an extra Blacktron nose piece. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  rcx 1.0 and an ac adaptor

I have an rcx 1.0 and a universal adaptor (the kind with the different plug sizes and voltage settings). Two questions: (1) Do i have to worry about polarity? I found the right size adaptor, plugged it in, and it worked fine. Did i get lucky or is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Structural weakness in MOCs?

Speaking of which, until we have modules, etc for a layout with hidden controllers, does anyone have a spare 9V wire to sacrifice? What I'm thinking is that if you get a 9V wire, cut one plate off and put a plug on it, you can feed the "main" (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Quick Castle Q.

(...) The 6060 came with 2 plain red corners. The 6067 came with 1 red wall and 2 red corners all with the black lines. Tht AFAIK is the only time TLG has made red castle walls, with our without printing. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Yet more pics of the ever growing city

(...) The wall is obviously being erected to keep out Catzilla from the previous set of pictures, but what precautions are being taken against falling baby grand pianos?! Once again, a marvellous job. Bill (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

Jeff Barnett <TlkToJeff@AOL.com> wrote in message news:Fpy3qG.KJL@lugnet.com... (...) like a (...) C-3P0 reminds me of the children from Pink Floyd The Wall. Spooky! (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) Let's say I wanted a sprawling castle, but I don't have enough bricks to build it. I could build a non-minifig scaled structure, and then use sets for the inside, yes? (...) I guess my point was that a model shouldn't *have* to be a structure. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  patch for lnpd ( Collision problem in far-mode )

(...) i had never seen this interesting effect, because i always had my tower in near mode, where it only happens if you put the tower straight in front of a wall. I suspect it's a little more complex to explain what happens here, because the tower (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  [CW] Games in Castle World

Having just said that Castle World is not a game, this is going to sound very strange. But the more I think about it, the cooler this idea seems, so I might just wind up doing it. I might well do a ballad or two working with several other people, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

I can't remember where I saw it, but there is a smuggling compartment. In one of these new pictures, there is a 1x2x1 clear thin wall just stuck to the floor in the middle of no where. I think it's an "invisible" handle for opening the compartment. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  FA(eBay): Arctic parts lots incl polar bears, minifigs

Auctions ending on 13/02/2000 ---...--- 6 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 12 Arctic people, many extras (URL) 8 bue Arctic wall sections (URL) Arctic ice-boulders, beasties (URL) Arctic/Space vehicle tracks (URL) Orange hulls/noses, 4/6 wide (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) Whew! That explains why even typing the text into the web translators wasn't much help! For the first image, I got the following (after adding spaces to the middle of a few words that were confusing the translator): - I have never believed in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.526)

  Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

I fianlly started construction on my walled city. I started on the gate house, and the front wall. I was building in gray. Very early in the building process, it became painfully obvious that I just don't have enough gray... As I was sitting there (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.526)

More:  Next Page >>