 Castle / 2746
Re: Yet more pics of the ever growing city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:52:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, my most recent collection of new pics is available at:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/walledtown.html
Check it out! There's now 9 houses, a grey stone building with red trim, 3
little market tents, and part of a city wall!

The wall is obviously being erected to keep out Catzilla from the previous set
of pictures, but what precautions are being taken against falling baby grand
pianos?!

Once again, a marvellous job.

Bill