 Castle / 2785
Re: Yet more pics of the ever growing city
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:10:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, my most recent collection of new pics is available at:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/walledtown.html
Check it out! There's now 9 houses, a grey stone building with red trim, 3
little market tents, and part of a city wall!

Dave it looks great.  I really like your wall and just the look and feel of
your village/now city is great.

As you know I have been working on my own city gates which I hope to have some
pictures of up soon but things have been delayed thanks to my time spent in
airports this weekend.

Anyway great work once again,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group