 Star Wars / 5912
Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:45:48 GMT

Morgan,

Morgan Steele wrote:

hmmm, well you cand buy the $10 naboo swamp and get qui-gon and jar jar
i hope that there are maybee a few new parts in the bucket, and maybe a new
figure. Well have to wait and see

Indeed. I would like to see what crew will be in the MF. I hope, if they
have Chewie, it isn''t some Gasgano monstrosity.

You must remember that legos clearly say on the box [AGES 9 - 12]. I agree
with all you say, but these aren't scale models. These are toys. Now I love
the SWL line and I am looking forward to the falcon and i cant wait to get
it. Im also looking forward to 3-PO and Chewie.  You know if you want you
can make your own 'Ultimite Collector's Sereis Falcon.' Remember these are
for ages 9 -12 TLG is not going to make a huge $250 dollar set for a few
young at heart people [no offense] like you and me.

Yes, we have had this discussion numerous times here, and in other
newsgroups. It is not bad for what they had to work with I guess, I can
see a few tweaks for this that would make it a better model, for all
ages. It would be nice if they came out with a upgrade pack perhaps,
maybe some trans-blue 1x2 wall pieces or something, along with some
instructions for a better, more realistic cockpit for the MF, I know it
won't happen, but I can dream! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com