 Star Wars / 6171
Re: Where's the crew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:54:22 GMT

Maybe a bit late. But the crew is here:
http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/legofalconlineup.jpg

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message
news:FpnD46.Ast@lugnet.com...
I'm not surprised about the colors.  It's obviously a prototype judging • from
what everyone else has already said.  I just wisht that hand had been
holding a Chewie or C-3PO 'fig so we would have something new to talk • about!

Some things I like:

1.  The top gun position rests on a hinged plate.  Perhaps this opens to
reveal a gunner's chair?  Let's hope so!

2.  I like the way they put a new paint job on the large dark gray piece
from the back of the Sith Infiltrator.  That would be a tough piece to
realize out of regular bricks.

3.  Four gray macaroni bricks!

4.  Look at the front of the cockpit underneath and in front of the tan • 1x8
plate.  It looks like a dark gray version of the wing plate that matches • the
new six-stud wide cockpit.  Isn't that a new piece in dark gray?

Dave