 Star Wars / 5954
Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 06:08:35 GMT

I must admit, if they had purposely tried to make the ugliest ship possible,
but still recognizable as a Falcon, it wouldn't have been much worse.

--

Paul Davidson

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Tim Saupé wrote:

I have Toy Fair pics up right now for the Falcon, AAT, UCS X-Wing and
MindStorms AT-AT - big clear shots.  AND - info on that bucket - want • to know
what it is?  I know - and you will too!

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TLG has made Starwars JR!

AcK.  Ack ack ACk.  That Falcon looks like Bantha poodoo, to quote • Sebulba.  ACK.
However, I still can't get over just how nice the AAT turned out!  It's a
magnificent looking set--and for $20 a pop, I might get a few at list • (!!).

best,

Lindsay