 Star Wars / 5927
Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:51:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
I have Toy Fair pics up right now for the Falcon, AAT, UCS X-Wing and
MindStorms AT-AT - big clear shots.  AND - info on that bucket - want to • know
what it is?  I know - and you will too!

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

I can't beleive no one else has mentioned this, but the Radar Dish is on the
wrong side.  It should be on the side opposite the cockpit, not on the same
side.

eric

Very odd-- I wonder if this model was constructed properly-- the one in the
catalog has it on the correct side... and also, there are only two prongs on
the top laser cannon... not to mention the paper cockpit canopy as someone
pointed out... (but could that be a sticker that was placed on hastily? Rather
big for a sticker, though... TLC usually keeps 'em small...) Anyway, makes me
think that this particular model was not fully or was incorrectly
constructed....

Seems to me that we're still looking at a preproduction mockup.  The radar
dish is a pretty big oops, but that may be a deliberate mistake for sourcing
where leaks come from.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/