 Star Wars / 5928
Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:17:53 GMT

You must remember that legos clearly say on the box [AGES 9 - 12]. I agree
with all you say, but these aren't scale models. These are toys.  You know if
you want you can make your own 'Ultimite Collector's Sereis Falcon.' Remember
these are for ages 9 -12 TLG is not going to make a huge $250 dollar set for a
few young at heart people [no offense] like you and me.

-MTFBWYa
morgan JAMES steele

I know these are toys, and that's why the 9 year old in me loves them.  I just
wish they'd hold off and the pretty colors.  I don't recall seeing any traces
of red, blue, or yellow on the hull of the falcon.  The X-wing, Y-wing, and
A-wing are all pretty true to the orginal.  That's all I want.  Give me gray
bricks please.  =)

-Ben Ridout wishes he had enough legos to build his own UCS Falcon...