 Star Wars / 5891
Re: Falcon revealed! Big news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:21:29 GMT

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

I agree with Scott.  The multilpe colors look horrible.  This is a dirty
spaceship, not a float in a parade.  And all the special pieces...  Look at the
cockpit.  Why couldn't they just use normal pieces?  Why do they go to the
trouble to make all these big useless pieces?

Please, lets start a petition to get a Ultimate Collector's Series Falcon.  I'd
pay hundreds for a good representation of this ship.  I was starting to like
the Falcon, but these pics have changed my mind.

-Ben Ridout

Hmm... the side saucer panels are nice with the metal paneling, it needs
a lot of fixup, but can be done. Horrible use of multiple colors and
gaps in the hull, however. Same thing with the AAT. Pod racer bucket? I
wonder what that will be like? No more Anakin's and Jar Jar's, Qui Jinn,
etc. please!!!!!!!

Scott S.

--
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net