  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners

(...) Defending. The point of projecting towers is so the defenders can sweep the fronts of the walls with projectile fire. With a wavy front, an attacker standing between two of the waves would be hard(er) to hit, because the wall itself would be (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Tudor Wall Stickers

Hey Y'all: Anybody wanna try these out? Go to: (URL) you don't have a pdf reader, go to adobe.com and score it there. Then you will want to print to some sort of full sheet 8.5" x 11" sticker paper (Avery makes this item and it is available at just (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors

Wall current is not the same everywhere. It is not even always the same over time. I measured my wall voltage once, and it was 117. Now it's 120. Most wall wart adapters drop the voltage by a specific amount, so if the designers of a 9v adapter were (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: Zoo area for GATS

(...) I was also thinking about putting a pedestrian gate near the middle of the wall. The nice thing about using the castle wall standard is that anyone can contribute a single baseplate-length of wall. I propose using primary and secondary colors (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: **wall wart for RCX**

The answer to that question has been on this list several times in the past. Unfortunately we don't have a FAQ yet. The voltage should be from 9-12 volts. It has generally been expressed that a regulated power supply of 12 volts is best but not (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: IC routine for ranging and angle finding with the GP2D12

Following up on my challenge to get some things happening here..... Following is an IC routine that can be used to find angular displacement from and distance to a wall. It uses the Sharp GP2D12 IR ranging module mounted on a servo to do the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: Anyone implemented wall following behavior

Interesting indeed! Someone asked me to try and do something useful as a robot so I intend to add a spinning brush on a wall following robot. It will pickup all excessive dust buildup! 8-) Let me know if you get interesting code! -- Louis-Marius (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Drag Racing Tentative Ruleset

(...) The original game was described to me as: A line is placed a given distance from a wall. Two robots drag race towards the wall. The first robot to cross the line and not touch the wall wins. This is the basic contest our contest is based on. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.827)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(URL) has this article for subscribers. I found it by searching for Mindstorms. It doesn't give back a URL useful for anyone else, but others can probably the article by doing the same search. alex (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(...) I actually talked about lugnet (and rtl and the lego-robotics list) to the author of the article; I suppose he only had so much room to write. (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

Wouldn't it GREAT to get permission to post the article on this so we could all have it. I have to go a LLLOOONNNGGG way to get a WSJ. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

In article <slrn76vtf4.sa0.matt...a.bu.edu>, Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Even more odd then that (URL) is pretty adult hostile. "Parent's email" in the questionnaire, and a 1924 limit on birthday! ... and how many (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Wart for RCX

(...) Polarity is irrelevant - the RCX accepts AC or either polarity of DC, and any voltage in the marked range. There have been previous messages regarding use of non-Lego-brand adaptors; a search on lugnet should find them. (But on the whole there (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Wall transformer for RCX

I have seen a number of post asking the same question, What to use for external power for the RCX (ver 1.0) I have been using RadioShack; cat # 273 1631 - 9v 800mA AC This transformer has the correct size jack. The output voltage is adjustable. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall construction - 1xN or 2xN?

I say that it also depends a lot on the building, in some cases 2x is the solition, other times 1x. Larger / taller buildings might been better in 2x to carry more and makes them more stable. David Lewis <dlewis@seanet.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I'd (...) The (...) I'd like to do a warf section, let me work on it this weekend and see where I get (I don't want to overcommit). I will certainly bring my two Wolfpack ships (though we may need to borrow them for the Pirate Game). Frank (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I'll also bring my two ships, the Katana and the Athena (which is technically an airship, but will work fine in the water). I'll likely build a few town sections as well, if I can get the inspiration to do so. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Jeff, I actually built a seaside section with a wharf section and tavern atop it already. Does this help at all? Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Sure, I'll add it to the layout. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) The layout is now updated: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.826)

More:  Next Page >>