  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2001 – 2020 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: web controllable robots

(...) It's not really wireless. It's just small. The camera has to be plugged into something to handle the video signal, as well as power. X10 just chose to bundle it with one of those wireless video senders, which also isn't totally wireless, it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Yet another board

Hello Everyone, I've had something of a vision, and I don't think it was spoiled food :-) And I'd like some feedback on it. Bear with me, it requires a bit of set up. After working with Handyboards, Miniboards, 6.270 Boards, BOTBoards and other (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  web controllable robots (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Pedram Amini ----- From: "Pedram Amini" <pamini@tcs.tulane.edu> Subject: web controllable robots Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:27:54 -0500 I was wondering if anyone knows of a way or has any ideas of how I could implement a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories?

(...) the track,the wagon plate,the bogie,the motor. that is all i have but there may be more (...) try: the ferris wheel spindle,holders and side pieces, the blue seat piece,the blue clip piece,the red carosel pieces,the mery-go-round piece,the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: Diesel F Series A & B Units (was Re: Deisel F Series A & B Units

Thanks for the comments. (...) I can see what you're saying about the front coupler and will certainly give it some work. (...) The pictures don't show it very clearly, but I was trying to give the nose an inclined look as it approached the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: My pun of the Weak...

(...) Who said anything about a) "virtual" as opposed to real, and 2) "wiffle" as opposed to C405 double-wall Aluminum;-) [1] As far as the spamlog goes, I'll let you know after my wife throws another one on the fire and tells me something she's (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: need advice on ldrawing the scattered stones castle wall corner

(...) The first step is to figure out the lines that make the edge of a stone. Then, use the points from the edge, and make triangle (or quads) to the center-point of the stone. Once you've got the stones filled in, draw quads from the edge-points (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Carey Snyder <echo7x7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIDMt7.En9@lugnet.com... (...) engines (...) They put one up here: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.562)

  Re: ANN: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot

(...) Jerry, Thanks. I'm glad you liked the article. When I wrote it, I was hoping that other robotics enthusiasts would be able to adapt some of my techniques to their own dead-reckoning problems. It's good to see folks taking an interest in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.562)

  Re: naiveté (was: Re: Extropianism)

(...) ;-) (...) How are you innately good? Is not being good a learned behavior? (...) I know this has been covered elsewhere, but could you distinguish for me the difference between self-interest and selfishness? I agree that selfishness (looking (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  Re: My pun of the Weak...

(...) "Spamlog roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost picking at your nose..." (...) Careful, might make an ash of yourself. -Tom McD. when replying, it's been rumored that spamcake sledgehammers were used in the destruction of the Berlin wall. (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

wall
(score: 1.562)

  things i would like to see from TLG

1.more starwars models and parts (model team death star @ $10000 anyone? :) ) 2.a theme of the apollo missions. if they can make the space shuttle look good then what about an apollo capsule... 3.a huge castle battle scene set (in lots of parts of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Homing with the IR Tower

A while ago I was intrigued by the soda can retrieval challenge. Particularly because at that time I had built two different designs of grip-and-lift claws: The first is based on the bar-code truck claw. It uses the flex system and lifts things (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Re: My new Engine: SD70M

(...) This takes me back to childhood when I had this model train. Very nice detail. I have one small (and humble "trick" you might want)there is a way to do lettering where you turn plates on the side to get skinnier letters. It's sort of cheating (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Re: need advice on ldrawing the scattered stones castle wall corner

thnaks for the hints. (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Re: Homing with the IR Tower

(...) I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who's still trying to solve Joel's challenge. It sounds like you've made some great progress! (...) Congratulations! Another Lego Fan is born! (...) Same here! <snip!> (...) I had considered (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  WTB/T NOT Train 8) (Castle, Pirates)

I'd like to buy or trade for several Castle and Pirates parts, and a few assorted miscellanies. Following are my list of Items I Want and Items I'll Trade - but if it's not on the second list, ask anyway, since I might be willing to make a deal. If (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Re: A RCX 'Beacon'

(...) Once, when I had the time to think about it, I started an auto-correction algorithm based only in odometry and map matching. The idea was to memorize a map and at each impact with a wall and try to find if that same area was already hit in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  "Why, in my day..."

(...) Heh heh, I think I remember hearing about someone who took a precision knife to a punched and changed a D into an E by altering the lowest order bit. IIRC, punched cards were easier to do that sort of thing to than paper tape because punched (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

wall
(score: 1.561)

  Re: Tan Element List

I will add 1x4x3h thin wall (2 are in Oasis Ambush #5938)to the list. I picked one - since that's all they had - up for $1.84 at - where else? - Target. Julie (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.560)

More:  Next Page >>