 Off-Topic / Pun / 193
Re: My pun of the Weak...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

Jeff Stembel wrote:

"Onion ring to rule them all; onion ring to find them.
Onion ring to keep them all, and in the darkness fry them!"

Jeff

P.S.  Sorry people, I couldn't help my self!  ;)

P.P.S.  Feel free to knock me upside the head with virtual wifflebats and
spamlogs.  :)

Who said anything about a) "virtual"  as opposed to real, and 2) "wiffle" as
opposed to C405 double-wall Aluminum;-) [1]  As far as the spamlog goes, I'll
let you know after my wife throws another one on the fire and tells me
something she's been meaning to tell me.

"Spamlog roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost picking at your nose..."

[1] although, upon reflection, your thick skull might dent my thin-walled
bat, so maybe I'll just opt for good old Ash.

Careful, might make an ash of yourself.

-Tom McD.
when replying, it's been rumored that spamcake sledgehammers were used in the
destruction of the Berlin wall.