 Off-Topic / Pun / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
My pun of the Weak...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:55:48 GMT

Here is my pun of the Weak (willed)!  With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkein, of
course.  Anyways, on with the Punning!

"Onion ring to rule them all; onion ring to find them.
Onion ring to keep them all, and in the darkness fry them!"

Jeff

P.S.  Sorry people, I couldn't help my self!  ;)

P.P.S.  Feel free to knock me upside the head with virtual wifflebats and
spamlogs.  :)