 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2068
2067  |  2069
Subject:
WTB/T NOT Train 8) (Castle, Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 01:27:21 GMT

I'd like to buy or trade for several Castle and Pirates parts,
and a few assorted miscellanies.  Following are my list of
Items I Want and Items I'll Trade - but if it's not on the
second list, ask anyway, since I might be willing to make a
deal.

If you're reading this in the future, check

http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt

and

http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt

for the most up-to-date versions.

All items are in rough order of desirability within their category.

Minifigs (Whole & Partial)

Wizards (with hat and beard, cape nice but optional)
(1736, 1746, 1906, 6020, 6048, 6076, 6082)

Black Knights-era knights (with armor & helmets)
(Available in sets 6009, 6034, 6042, 6059, 6081, 6086)

Vest-wearing Pirates (green or brown vests)
(6232, 6277, 6286, 6296)

Pirate Wench
(6251, 6273, 6285, 6286)

Dark Forest guy with brown studded leather armor & blue arms
(6046, 6079)

Other Pirates (except striped-shirts)
(various)

Spaniards (Imperial Armada)
(various)

Blacksmith
(6040)

Peasants
(1974, 6010, 6055, 6060, 6103)

Fright Knights Soldiers w/ Dk Grey torsos, silver studs
(2538, 6027, 6087, 6097)

Scale Mail and pre-Royal Knights Castle Soldiers
(various)

Wolfpack Soldiers
(1596, 6038, 6075, 6082, 6086, 6105)

Striped-Shirt Pirates
(various)

Stingray heads (any, don't really need the bodies)
(6107, 6109, 6160, 6198, 6199)

Minifig Accessories
Long White Beards (2)
(1736, 1746, 1906, 3052, 6020, 6048, 6076, 6082)

Green Wizard Hat (1)
(4128, others?)

Black Falcon Shield w/ yellow trim (1)
(?)

Removable Armor (European-Style)
Helmet w/movable visor
(6009, 6034, 6042, 6059, 6081, 6086)

Castle Shields (Wolfpack & Dark Forest)
(various)

Castle Shields (others except Royal Knights & Fright Knights)
(various)

Plastic Capes (any colors)
(various)

Castle Bits
1x2x3 Arched window-frames & windows, any color
(these appeared in several Pirates sets, the Mystic Mountain
Time Lab, and the Bat Lord's Castle - they fit under a 4-wide
arch, have a 2-wide base and one hollow stud on top)

Castle Wall parts of any kind (3x3x6 quarter-octagon, 6x6x6
quarter-octagon, 5x6 straight wall sections, any color)
(various)

Large, flat sloped wall sections (from Ninja sets)
(3053, 6089, 6093)

Black cauldron (3x3x2, black, with handles)
(2872, 6097)

Pirate Bits
Center Hull Section from Red Beard Runner (1)

Cannons w/bases

Miscellaneous Stuff
DUPLO Penguin (just because)
(9191, 9192)

Kittens (any color)
(2872, 5571, 5821, others?)

** Things I'll Trade **

Unopened Sets
* Castle
6013 Samurai Swordsman (multiple)
6024 Bandit Ambush
6028 Fright Knights polybag (multiple)
6031 Fright Force (multiple)

* Pirates
1464 Pirate Lookout

* Wild West
6706 Frontier Patrol (multiple)

Aquazone
Aquanauts minifig w/helmet & visor (from 1749/1806)

Castle
Fright Knights soldier w/goatee & dragon helm
Bat Lord figure w/batwing helm
Witches w/broom, hat & wagic wand
Dragons (green & black, your choice of wing colors)

Pirates
3 'shooting' cannons, no bases (trades for these must include at least
     1 non-firing cannon per firing cannon - we can't leave my pirates
     unarmed!)

Wild West
Rifles
Pistols
Dynamite tiles
"Keep Out" tiles
Cowboy hats & bandannas
Several minifigs - bandits, soldiers, sheriff

Space
Insectoids minifig with helmet (no shoulder pads)
4 small insectoids legs

Star Wars
Qui-Gon Jinn minifig (w/hair, no cape or lightsaber)
Jar Jar Binks

Maxifigs
4 complete torsos: blue, white, red, black
2 'granny' heads w/round glasses
1 head w/freckles
1 head w/wide smile & eyebrows
3 heads w/smiles
2 black female hairpieces
2 grey granny hairpieces
2 hats - 1 red, 1 black
1 brown male hairpiece

Windows/Doors
1 red 1x2x4 window w/glass
10 red 1x2x2 window w/glass
1 red 1x2x6 window (3 'panes', no glass)
1 white 1x2x3 door (no glass)
3 white 1x2x3 doors w/glass
5 white 1x2x2 windows (no glass)
1 white 1x2x2 window w/glass
1 white 1x1x1 window

Misc
2 yellow trapezoidal pieces from Expert Builder Bulldozer 856/951
87 links of what I think is track for same
1 black floating boat hull (bow, stern, 1 center section)
    (from 709 Police Boat, except it's got a sticker from 4005 Tug Boat...)
1 black ballast piece for same
Wagon wheels (both sizes) and attachments
Minifig w/ green Octan jumpsuit & white cap
LEGOland Idea Book (Bill & Mary) with most stickers.