  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Compressionism (D&RGW coach set)

(...) It's the age old debate b/w 6 and 8 (or other) wide. For me, there are three overwhelming factors for my love of 6 wide and 'selective compression'-- 1. since the minifig isn't to the same scale as a person in all dimensions, making a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

Some more things to add after seeing the LEGO DIRECT Catalogue: I think the windows on the 4561 are standard panes of glass as shown on the Riot Police Soccer set and many others. The 4519 Cross Over looks pretty good, the black square in the middle (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Moonbase Project 1 month (and a day) old!

I don't usually post, nor do I know if this is the proper place to discuss. Has there been talk about implementing some sort of Monorail system on the moon base? I just recently caught on to the MoonBase madness and haven't been up-to-speed on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

"Joel jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net> wrote in message news:HpDI5t.1z2A@lugnet.com... (...) complete a (...) digital (...) kindly let (...) family in (...) still (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) holes (...) fill one (...) stripes (...) stand (...) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Sluggy Freelance Minifigs for Auction (not by me)

Hello all, anyone who reads Sluggy Freelance might be interested in these items on EBay. (URL) looks like they are auctioning them off to benefit the Twin Towers fund (Auction for America) Oh yeah. If you don't read Sluggy Freelance, then here is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) Well, this is quite the discussion, isn't it? Seeing this post, and the link to that Brickshelf gallery, I feel compelled to shed some light on the whole situation of the builder. That gallery belongs to my friend, Eric Anger. The models he's (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  PRODUCT REVIEW: Lego's new action figure disappointing

PRODUCT REVIEW: LEGO® new action figure disappointing to parents but fun for the kids. By MARTHA MENDOZA .c The Associated Press SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) - Its arms fall off, it has a banal computer game in the back and you have to watch television (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Finally got some sets...

I was finally able to make it to WalMart today. They had most of the sets, but no TIE/Y or Anakin's PodRacer. Since I don't have much money, I only bought an X-Wing, Snow Speeder, Naboo Fighter, Landspeeder, and Speeder bikes. I'll leave the Pod (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Exactly! So you chose the opposite party. (...) Sure. I'm not saying that those things have nothing to do with it. You obviously give these issues some thought, but I still say that people have more hidden baggage behind these kinds of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: I'm back too ...

(...) Unfortunately I'm pretty hand dependent. So I'm iffy on help I can provide. Sigh. However, I can be at the show both Saterday and Sunday. I'll bring my Ice packs. (...) I've got it installed. It's pretty hard on the O' hands though so I'd (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Starfury(ish)

(...) I used the yellow tow trucky thingie with the grey dude ((URL) The canopy has the word ResQ printed at one end. I could brasso it off, but in the Port Block Yards context, ResQ works :-) (...) One of the bonuses in the Republic Gunship is two (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  A robot who knows his position (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Mario Ferrari ----- From: "Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:12:25 GMT I had some success in my first experiment with odometry. My goal was to build and program a bot that at every moment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  S'fest waffle

The meeting yesterday was a bit quieter without the carnage of BrikWars. But the centrepiece was impressive, Kev's walled city moving towards completion Like the two halves of the magical ring getting put together, my harbour slotted into place (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Building Competition LEGO Robots

(URL) an example of a very big, but very simple 'bot. It's interesting to look at it now and see all the different modules there. But it worked, and the program was very simple. Note the V in the front--originally I ahd these arms that went out (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Club Name discussion

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36c9eac8.8833898@lu...et.com>... (...) Friends (...) him (...) Wonder Twins, usually with either Superman or Batman and Robin around too. It still plays on Cartoon Network in the afternoons. It being "Superfriends." (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LEGO releases developer kit

I just noticed this today. Spirit.OCX Technical Reference, a 110-page .pdf file available for download from the main www.legomindstorms.com web page. -Suz. A quote from TLG, about the document: ---...--- At LEGO, we believe that imagination is (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  One last HoverBike for you comic fans

This afternoon I was a little bored and I had an idea for one last HoverBike. So I sat down and started to build to see if it would look half decent. This is just a little funny one to brighten up your day. Enjoy :) The Web Slinger Driver: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) I found out that my 'small scale' Gottwald, reaches a point around 5 meters where the boom could not handle the heavy forces. With a flyjib configuration the forces on the main boom are huge. But in 'my' scale a 5 meters single boom would not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Looking for someone else's MOC..

Hello amigos, basically I don't know if anyone else does this but I have saved on my computer hundreds of OPCs (other people's creations?) from Brickshelf or other, used for inspiration and/or shock and awe potential to argue the point of LEGO with (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Big Bionicle Model - "The Rack"

(...) (snip (...) This is insane. Truly insane. Organic crazyness! Bryce, when you were describing this to me my mind could only get a sense of what you were doing but to see the actual MOC is making my mind melt. I agree with Chris with on sealing (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>