  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)

(...) I find that I end up using most of my bricks regardless of size...I find the 1x1's _very_ useful in my projects because my attempts to replicate 'realistic' architecture on a minifig scale always seem to leave holes in the weirdest places. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.599)

  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

[following up on an earlier post...] (...) I got sick of doing calculations by hand, so I made a chart that shows a screen's DPI, given a diagonal measurement and a standard resolution: (URL) The most readable 1024x768 display I've ever seen was, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

measurement
(score: 1.599)

  NEW addition to Monorail Station

After a few more Paradisia Cafe sets, the Monorail Bubble Station as received an addtion to its backside. It now has a more completely enclosed waiting platform area on one side of the station. The addition to the building continues to use the clear (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.599)

  NEW addition to Monorail Station

After a few more Paradisia Cafe sets, the Monorail Bubble Station as received an addtion to its backside. It now has a more completely enclosed waiting platform area on one side of the station. The addition to the building continues to use the clear (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.599)

  RE: Scale Question

(...) What I meant by this is that width:length:height are in the same proportions as the dimensions of the actual vehicle. (...) I don't know what you mean by scale based on wheel base...but I have built models based on the size of available LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

dimension
(score: 1.598)

  Re: flexible tubbing

Thanks for the response. There are some good ideas here. I think that I will start by looking for some thin wall surgical tubing, and looking into gum rubber and silicon tubing. There is a RC model store on my way home, and I think I may be able to (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

"Eivind Lokken" <Eivind.Andre.Lokken@fokus.no> wrote in message news:G7xxo3.5nw@lugnet.com... (...) What (...) playsets, (...) it (...) carrier. (...) they (...) Some small ships are still left - TIE Interceptor (my MOC uses the TIE Fighter and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.598)

  Re: NEW addition to Monorail Station

That's an extremely beautiful building. The 'chandelier' caught my eye long before I got to the close-up picture at the bottom of the page. You've captured the Art Deco feel in a way I did not think would be possible. The level of detail is amazing. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:jc7j7t43rf6fspi...4ax.com... (...) Did anyone see my earlier post in this thread? (URL) have DATs for a UCS style speeder bike made of 3 MTTs. Dan (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Anyone implemented wall following behavior

I wonder if you might even mount the motor in such a way that you could use the brush-motor setup in conjunction with a touch sensor so that if the brush were pushed too far in toward the robot(i.e., the robot came too close to the wall), then you (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Gear Down Robot`

(...) Ok, so it's not 8:40 ratiom but you can easily compensate for that. Pictures are at: (URL) also working on a motor control library that combines speed measurement, distance measurement, stall detection and proprotional feedback for control. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.598)

  Re: All-around-the-robot bump detection

How 'bout this as an alternative. A flexable containment, possibly the moderate diameter rubber tube, inside which are two circuits. One is a continuous metal strip which runs along the inside edge of the outside wall of the tube. The second is a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  More Clinton (was Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this)

(...) Ok, I see now. (...) How is the sexual harassment law written? Why would Clinton's not 'believing' in that law make a difference? I can say I don't believe a wall is there and run in its direction and fall down and get a concussion. Just (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: running trains with RCX

(...) Yes. I was powering the RCX from the train speed controller wall wart. (...) Dunno. It did not seem to. I would not use multiple train motors as a load, though. (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Pieces we'd like to see

Also sprach Selçuk <teyyareci>: : I had a 4x6 trans blue plate. And I know there much included into space sets i : mid 80's. Indeed. 6927 (the All-Terrain Vehicle) had two 3x6 trans-blue slopes and 2 1x4 trans-blue bricks. 6929 (Starfleet Voyager) (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.598)

  Re: parts trade

I have some castle wall sections that I have decided that I hate. Will accept 2x2 45degree inverse slope bricks in black, cargo bay doors like what is found on the Launch Command space shuttles. Silver bricks (as if anyone will part with those!). (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.597)

  Re: More colored Gems and Wands!!

(...) Interesting. Castle for Belville. Or "Princess" is probably more accurate. They've got wider variation in the different faces--a fair-haired boy, an older man, witch (at least she's better looking than the minifig witch) etc. Why didn't they (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.597)

  Fw: CdS Light Sensor

I disagree about this. --Most animals content themselves with forward detection, either by feel --using antenna or by some sort EM radiation. I've just started building Have you ever grabbed a cat by the tail when it couldn't see you? Trust me, they (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.597)

  Re: CdS Light Sensor

(...) Surely impact is too late as an avoidance sensor, and why all round? Most animals content themselves with forward detection, either by feel using antenna or by some sort EM radiation. I've just started building an analogue type sensor using 2 (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Still no 1999 Catalogue :-(

A couple of the smaller sets aren't too bad. I picked up the 3 smallest ones in the States back in July. I picked up 6013, 6045, and 6083. 6045 has a BURP. 6083 has no BURP's, but 4 of those log wall pieces in white, which was a bit disappointing. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.597)

More:  Next Page >>