 Robotics / 14619
Re: Gear Down Robot`
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:28:43 GMT

In message <GA1r0u.GCC@lugnet.com>, "Ahui Herrera" writes:
Any websites, photos, or building instructions would be greatly appreciated.
Picture of my 1st creation can be seen at

Ok, so it's not 8:40 ratiom but you can easily compensate for that.
Pictures are at:
http://www.mastincrosbie.com/mark/lego/diffdrive.html

I'm also working on a motor control library that combines speed measurement,
distance measurement, stall detection and proprotional feedback for
control. I'll post a beta version as soon as I clean it up a little.
Only works on legOS I'm afraid. How many folks are interested in
this sort of thing (or am I barking up the wrong tree?)

Enjoy,
Mark.
--
Mark Crosbie   mark@mastincrosbie.com