  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  20 X 8 L.C.D driver?

I have seen questions on the list about using a 20 X 8 instead of a 16 X 4 lcd, I think that the person was told to look on the handy board site for a 20 X 8 driver. has anybody used a 20 X8 lcd and if so how did you do it and could you help me use (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  Re: sticker shock

(...) (used Lionel purchased at trains shows)I realized very quickly they are too expensive, take up too much space, and have limited play value. Once I screwed the track down so the train would run well, my design options were limited. With Lego I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

aha, but that's the beauty of having a human judge as the decider, they can tell what a bot hit. If it hit a wall then from the bots point of view nothing changes, the bot backs up and heads off in another direction. If the bot hits another bot then (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  20 X 4 L.C.D Screen?

I put in an e-mail yesterday about using a different L.C.D, I made a mistake and said it was a 20 X 8 I meant a 20 X 4. I thought that there was a way to use a 20 X8 L.C.D instead of a standard 16 X 2. My question is is this possible, I thought I (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

I have some extras that I would like to sell or trade. I'm not including any asking prices because I'd rather entertain reasonable offers. I'd really prefer to trade for some parts or sets from my want list. What I have... Instructions Only: 950 (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) Well, yes there is. If there's objects besides robots which can be hit, robots need some way of telling the difference between "I hit you!" and "I hit a wall!". (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Educational Uses

(...) Well, my (perhaps naive idea) was to start with some very, very simple feedback loops of the kind: a) program a robot to find a fixed target using only reactivity to a gradient (this approach would simulate a very rudimentary sense of smell); (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Then we agree about (IMHO) the really important part - judging actions not intent. I highly suspect what we're debating for the rest of it is fluff and semantics. <snip examples> (...) Good examples, and a solid case for the relevance of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.601)

  RE: Limited number of MindStorms??

The Wall Street Journal says Lego will sell 80,000 by years end and they still can't meet the global demand for these things. Their marketing folks thought they'd only sell 12,000 the first year. Guess they didn't count on the over 30 crowd still (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

(...) Mike: I am interested in working out a trade on the 10 Shell prmotional sets and the #6004 Crossbow Cart. Are they still available? I have available for trade approximately 20 each of the Black Falcon and Forestmen and these four sets with (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Are E9's compatible with HB?

I have a line on a bunch of MC68HC11E9's and I was wondering if these were compatible with the HB. Any help would be great! STEVE ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford Fleming college Swall@flemingc.on.ca (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Re: 1999 Trains

Thinking about it, that lower black nose piece with the headlights in it must be new as well, the old one had slopes top and bottom, this just has them below. Which means they really did develop some new train pieces for '99, so that makes me even (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Re: Problems with Darwin's theory

(...) No way! 20th-century American history, or any history, isn't a science. (I can say this quite confidently.) Science is about objective measurement and conclusion; history, while often grouped with the "social sciences," is a member of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.600)

  0.1 MF capacitor"104" help

How do you tell what is the negative on the cap labelled "104" both sides look the same. please help does the label go in towards the max232 or out towards the edge? ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford Fleming college Swall@flemingc.on.ca (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Re: (1999) After further review - thank goodness for Star Wars

Steve Berry wrote in message <01be20dd$63147960$e...efault>... (...) I noticed the same thing. Those Rock Raider sets seem to have a lot of one-use or big molded pieces, like those black pilars on the Rock Raiders base. They should be a bunch of (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  parts for trade and parts I seek

Hello everyone. I have some wildwest sets that I would be willing to trade or possibly sell---I have some Sheriff's Showdown, Frontier Patrol, Canyon Playstage sets, and a few Bandit Secret Hideout. I am looking for: yellow, red, or blue saddles log (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  bugs 'n bumpers

It's bad enough trying to explain to friends and family why I play with Lego, but the ultimate humiliation came when I was down on all fours, nose down, rear end up, pursuing a roach to study. You set me up, right? The marvel of engineering tucked (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.600)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest

(...) Ok. You do know that it won't fill a 4x10 table in either dimension, right? James (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

dimension
(score: 1.600)

  Re: Anyone implemented wall following behavior

Interesting indeed! Someone asked me to try and do something useful as a robot so I intend to add a spinning brush on a wall following robot. It will pickup all excessive dust buildup! 8-) Let me know if you get interesting code! -- Louis-Marius (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.599)

  Re: Serial interface/ RF data link

To properly comunicate with any PC you need to convert your TTL TX and TTL RX signals coming from the Handy Board to RS232 voltage levels. The charging board contains this interface IC called the "MAX232" The power wire is required unless you are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.599)

More:  Next Page >>