 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 389
388  |  390
Subject:
parts for trade and parts I seek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 01:44:58 GMT

Hello everyone. I have some wildwest sets that I would be willing to
trade or possibly sell---I have some Sheriff's Showdown, Frontier
Patrol, Canyon Playstage sets, and a few Bandit Secret Hideout.

I am looking for:

yellow, red, or blue saddles
log wall pieces
log bricks
Indian minifigs---especially the squaw
wildwest town minifigs--two guys from gold city junction
cannons---shooting or nonshooting
small black wagon wheels with the axel piece
gray bricks
trees

and possibly collections of other wild west pieces or sets

If you could help me with any of this or are interested in any of the
sets or misc pieces I have please let me know. Thanks
Jim, aka wildwest1