 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 388
Re: Frank Lehmann, Erik Brok, and Jasper Janssen, Please read this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 01:05:19 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:17:26 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

An Jasper, I responded to your ANWB set offer, but never get a response.

Yes.. I know. There was an overwhelming response, and I have been
mildly busy with other things. I will be sending out a mail to
everyone who responded on monday. By then I'll know just how many sets
I have to divide between all of you. I'll probably have to limit it to
one set per person to get the maximum amount of spread...

I hope I was one of the early responders, so I would be in your
list...(parying..:-)

Speaking of catalogs, I'll be including a fall-98 Dutch 22*22 free
catalog in every package I send out, as an extra service :)

Jasper

Just as me, since I send a Turkish 22x22 with money inserted to the people I've
traded in response to their nice service...:-)

Selçuk