 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 383
Re: Frank Lehmann, Erik Brok, and Jasper Janssen, Please read this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 23:09:49 GMT

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:17:26 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

An Jasper, I responded to your ANWB set offer, but never get a response.

Yes.. I know. There was an overwhelming response, and I have been
mildly busy with other things. I will be sending out a mail to
everyone who responded on monday. By then I'll know just how many sets
I have to divide between all of you. I'll probably have to limit it to
one set per person to get the maximum amount of spread...

Speaking of catalogs, I'll be including a fall-98 Dutch 22*22 free
catalog in every package I send out, as an extra service :)

Jasper