 Robotics / Handy Board / 5786
5785  |  5787
Subject:
20 X 4 L.C.D Screen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:09:43 GMT

I put in an e-mail yesterday about using a different L.C.D, I made a
mistake and said it was a 20 X 8 I meant a 20 X 4.  I thought that
there was a way to use a 20 X8 L.C.D instead of a standard 16 X 2.

My question is is this possible, I thought I already heard about
someone on the list that used a 20 X 8.

Please help.
Thank you in advance.

Steve Wall