 Robotics / Handy Board / 5616
Re: Shaft encoder sensors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:21:39 GMT

Kathy,
Digi-Key has three kinds.  The first two look like the "Mobile Robots" type:

QRB1114QT-ND $1.58
QRB1134QT-ND $2.83

The third one looks like a much more compact arrangement:

QRD1114QT-ND $1.50

These are on Page 552 of the January-March catalog. Or you can hit the web
page at www.digikey.com.

Hope this helps,
Pherd