 Robotics / Handy Board / 5617
Re: lib_r2.lis ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:46:56 GMT

Dear Mr Pennington,
Have you configured IC using ic -config command ? This sets the
library file and its directory. For handy board, the library file
is lib_hb.lis.This is a list file which contains the words lib_hb.c and
lib_hb.icb. The lib_r22.lis file is needed for 6.270 board. The IC that
you are using must be configured for the 6.270 board.
Put all lib_hb.* files in one directory. Give that directory name
in the IC configuration. Configure lib_hb.lis to be the name of the lib
file.

Yours sincerely,
    Nitin