 Robotics / Handy Board / 5766
5765  |  5767
Subject:
20 X 8 L.C.D driver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:29:39 GMT

I have seen questions on the list about using a 20 X 8 instead of a
16 X 4 lcd, I think that the person was told to look on the handy
board site for a 20 X 8 driver.

has anybody used a 20 X8 lcd and if so how did you do it and could
you help me use one on mine. I prefer a bigger screen and I can get
them real cheap.

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Steve Wall