  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Camera Positioning

(...) Hi Orion, The law of similar triangles comes to mind...... not that I consider myself much of a mathemetician. Pick an aribitrary camera distance greater than zero and calculate the size of the bounding box projected into a 2D plane (the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system

I threw up a page with some quick pics of my building/storage area. ore importantly are the details of my customized labelling system and the tools I have laid out on paper for the desktop. They incorporate some nice dimension and angle guides (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.cad) !

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Check out LEGO 4 dimensional bricks at eBay Item #232646892 - Lego Red 1x1x1x1 bricks lot of 25 (URL) to lugnet.off-topic.fun... Frank eBay booboo police (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

$2.50 for 25 1x1s? Ahahahahahahahaaa! $3.50 shipping?!? LUDICROUS! Sad thing is, someone will probably bid on them. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) If I sell something to someone over the internet, I like to ship it using some system which gives me a tracking number, so that the other person can see that I really sent it and because there's less chance of something going wrong. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Bricks that disappear after one use? -- Paul Davidson Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fo6FFw.Dpr@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Whereas I use prio, delivery conf, across the board, just about, because I can't be bothered to spend time calculating whether it's 55 or 77 cents. And given the amount of time and effort I spend finding boxes and packing material, I have no qualms (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Defend The Outer Dimension - TGBSLILAC entry

I'm not sure which category this one belongs in, but here goes... Just for fun I built a minifig scale version of the TDN Module from the much despised Galidor. Not much to say other than it's got some fun schleimery in it. Enjoy, Allister (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Space update for Brickfest '06

The online registration deadline is July 29th. The attendance cap will be reached before you know it so get registered ASAP. Also, fill out your MOC cards. Display priority will only be given to those that are filled. MOC cards will also play a roll (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system

(...) Thank you very much! (...) Well, I wouldn't even *think* of selling anything... that's just not the way we work in the LCad community (like you didn't know that already.. hehe) But I have thought about how to get the actual files to people. If (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Naming of Parts (esp. Wheels & Tires)

Hi, Perhaps it is just me, but I am often confused when trying to find matching parts. For example, there is a wheel center 50944 or 42610, which is named 11 x 6 mm. In fact it is 11.2 x 6.4 mm which also more fits to LEGO dimensions. That is not (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  R: Save arrays in VB5

If you dimension an array of (say) 100 elements as : DIM a(100) as integer the array elements goes from 0 to 99, for a total of 100. So if your loop searches for a 100th elements it comes out with the "subscript out of range" error. Either restate (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: My Storage, Labelling and CAD Dimension system

(...) WOW!! COOL! It'd be great if you can publish the files that you make this with, or perhaps even sell it because you put in so much work. That's really cool lookin! I wish I had a sorting system like that. I'm still pretty early on in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Lego dimensions

(...) We have a Dimension BST by Stratasys -- though it is brand spankin new. I was told it has a resolution of .21mm which should work just fine for a Lego connection. I also have the option of using a ZCorp powder cast printer which actually has (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) Actually, $0.10 each is an ok price. A little high for red, which are common, but certainly lower than other colors go for in auctions. But yeah, that shipping... I've occaisionally speculated, in my more cynical moments, that some sellers (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) I don't. This auction, if I ran it, would be 0.75, mostly for the container, postage is like 0.55 I think. Scott S. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) That's true, I leave it up to the buyer, however. I have not yet had a problem, if there is, there are things you can do. Scott S. (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thanks. I followed the LPub installation instruction, downloaded & installed the other components (l3GO, PovRay, MegaPOV, MLCad, etc.), and successfully rendered my mpd. However, when I look at the MegaPOV tab in LPub, it is completely blank! I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Also, I found it really great if you turn reflections to 0. This gives the smooth shading, or "cell shading" effect. Reflection statements are found in the color definitions, just do a find for "reflection" and you should see it. Set all of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You! :-) Gary "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7DuFt.Fv4@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) models: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.987)

More:  Next Page >>